The Caliber Pro Kamado™ is truly remarkable in the variety of cooking styles it offers – grill, smoke, bake and rotisserie within one unit. Weighing less than half of other kamado smokers makes this Pro Kamado a flexible focal area for entertaining. The heat resistant outside shell also provides a safety feature when cooking around guests. When grilling, the Caliber Pro Kamado Charcoal Grill’s patent-pending ﬂue-way system assures better moisture retention in grilled goods. The efﬁcient and unique triple layered insulated oven design of the Pro Kamado keeps heat and moisture in while using 40% less lump charcoal than ceramic grills. The integrated rotisserie option on the Pro Kamado is a patent pending industry exclusive. The rear heat feature and indirect Blaze Basket are also part of this exclusive system.
- Triple-insulated design makes this an efficient 22" kamado style grill/smoker
- Patent-pending exclusive built-in Rotisserie System
- Weighs just 75 pounds compared to 200+ pounds of clay on other kamado grills
- Designed and built in USA
- Patent-pending Flueway for precise temperature control and efficient charcoal use
- Triple-Insulated design keeps outer surfaces at safer temperatures and cooler than other Kamado designed clay grills
- Add on accessories make this the most versatile tool in the outdoor kitchen
- Two cart bases with side shelves kits are sold separately:
- CTP22-C-SSW (stainless steel cart base with stainless steel side shelves and hardwood cherry slats)
- CTP22-C (All 304 stainless steel cart and side shelves)
Need the most versatile grill to fuel your culinary creativity?
GRILL: The Caliber Pro Kamado Charcoal Grill takes grilling up a notch with its patent-pending ﬂueway system which assures better moisture retention in your grilled goods. The efﬁcient and unique dual layered insulated oven design of the Caliber Pro Kamado keeps heat and moisture in while using 40% less lump charcoal than ceramic grills.
SMOKE: With the Caliber Pro Kamado Grill and Smoker, you can relax and smoke with conﬁdence. Set the heat for Low and Slow at 225 degrees for four, five or six hours and let our smoker do the work. Brisket fans can run the smoker on a single stock of fuel starting at 225 degrees and see the temperature at 205 degrees—12 hours later!
BAKE: The Caliber Pro Kamado provides natural convection with added radiant reﬂection and produces better airﬂow and browning than competitive top vented grills.
ROTISSERIE: The industry exclusive, patent-pending integrated rotisserie option on the Caliber Pro Kamado turns chicken into the family favorite in just over an hour. Crusted to perfection and rockin’ with juicy goodness, experience hands-free roasting while you prepare your side dishes for the poultry feast. Collect cooking juices for basting and sauce creation while keeping your grill clean and ﬂare-up free.
The Caliber Pro Kamado Charcoal Grill is all you need to create an amazing feast for family and friends any day of the week.
CHARCOAL GRILL FLUEWAY SYSTEM & ROTISSERIE
Just the right size for everyday rotisserie cooking, our integrated Blaze Basket™ rotisserie system produces flavor like you’ve only dreamed of before.
As an industry exclusive, our patent-pending flue-way design and integration of the rotisserie system with rear heat rivals the flavor of any wood fired oven or commercial kitchen.
Package these proprietary features in a dual-walled insulated, American made package of top grade stainless steel, and you have the ingredients for producing meals without compromise when you Expect Great Heat.