Caliber introduces the world’s first estate-scaled, 360 degree walk-around Social Grill™. This grill was designed exclusively as an installation for David Rockwell of the Rockwell Group, an award-winning cross-disciplinary architecture and design firm. The freestanding Rockwell by Caliber Social Grill offers an industry exclusive 20,000 BTU patented Crossflame™ Burner plus radiant technology. It features a fully retractable ‘disappearing’ lid with a special counterbalance mechanism that allows for a smooth transition from open to close with ease. The freestanding 60” exterior grill is built from heavy-gauge powder coated aviation grade aluminum and is draped over a custom Brazilian cherry stand that is hand rubbed for a stylish finish. Custom colors are available at an extra cost.
- Powdercoated over aircraft-grade aluminum
- The world’s first estate-scaled 360 degree walk around “Social Grill™”
- 100% Hardwood Cherry Grill stand – (Also available with 304 SS stand)
- Three 20,000 BTU patented Crossflame™ burners with radiant technology
- Reliable “Sure Light” ignition system
- Caliber exclusive disappearing grill canopy with a special counterbalance mechanism
- Top quality 304 Stainless Steel grilling racks
- Seamlessly welded construction with a dual layered lid
- Triple zone cooking dividers
- Knobs constructed with vulcanized rubber hockey pucks made for durable grip
- 60″ grill is available in 2 standard colors (red and turquoise) and RAL color upgrade available
- 42″ and 48″ built-in units also available
- Optional Rockwell by Caliber Wood Cart Caster Kit (model #CRGWD60-CC) sold separately. These casters raise the height of the Rockwell by Caliber freestanding grill worksurface by a little over 4″ from 36″ to a little more than 40″.
There are no reviews yet.