Caliber’s innovative engineering anchors the indoor line with the patent-pending, 23,000 BTU “CR6” open-top burner capable of producing a broad range of heat settings. This versatile burner quickly moves from high searing and boiling temperatures to chocolate melting temperatures on a specialty Insta-Low setting. Restaurant-worthy, with a vertical powered flame pattern, the CR6 burner design is as efficient as it is beautiful. Developed fully in-house by the industry’s leading engineering team, the CR6 burner is cast in the USA from solid brass and boasts a lifetime warranty. True to commercial-like, estate-scaled equipment, each Caliber Pro Range is outfitted with a true chef-sized oven that provides even baking results thanks to its proprietary Tri-flow convection technology and ultra-efficient flue design. It also has a sealed infrared broil burner capable of heating to searing temperatures – all while routing excess heat from the oven cavity to avoid baking meats instead of broiling. By designing to meticulously high standards, Caliber satisfies the needs of even the most demanding culinary enthusiasts.
- Patent-pending 23,000 BTU to 15,000 BTU solid cast brass top burners
- All Top burners equipped with 130 degrees F simmer turn down
- Reliable and automatic, electronic re-ignition
- Stunning valve panel, work surface, oven Quad-interior & knob lighting
- Upgrade with a Hardwood Cherry handle kit (Kit# RG3-WH)
- Easy-slide Commercial quality porcelain coated Cast Iron Top Grates
- 5.5 cu ft. Main oven featuring Caliber exclusive Gas Convection
- Full Commercial Sheet size oven – 28” W x 19” H x 22” D
- Caliber designed 20,000 BTU infrared gas under glass even broiler
- Caliber Custom Door Trim, RAL Color, and Stainless Steel Grate Options
– Polished or Matte Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper Trim, plus any RAL Color Upgrade. Solid plate Stainless Steel Grates available
There are no reviews yet.