The Caliber Pro Indoor series is completely customizable in color and trim finishes making Caliber the first American manufacturer capable of producing entire custom cooking suites for home culinary enthusiasts. Caliber’s innovative engineering anchors the indoor line with the patent-pending, 23,000 BTU “CR6™” open-top burner capable of producing a broad range of heat settings. This versatile burner quickly moves from high searing and boiling temperatures to chocolate melting temperatures on a specialty Insta-Low setting. Restaurant-worthy, with a vertical powered flame pattern, the CR6 burner design is as efficient as it is beautiful. Developed fully in-house by the industry’s leading engineering team, the CR6 burner is cast in the USA from solid brass and boasts a lifetime warranty. By designing to meticulously high standards, Caliber satisfies the needs of even the most demanding culinary enthusiasts.
- Patent-pending 23,000 BTU to 15,000 BTU solid cast brass top burners
- All Top burners equipped with 130 degrees F Simmer turn down
- Reliable and automatic, electronic re-ignition
- Stunning valve panel, work surface & knob lighting
- Easy-slide Commercial quality porcelain coated Cast Iron Top Grates
- Caliber Custom Door Trim, RAL Color, and Stainless Steel Grate Options
– Polished or Matte Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper Trim, plus any RAL Color Upgrade. Solid plate Stainless Steel Grates available